1. How can I get the free Banded Dolman Shirt pattern?
To get the free pattern fill in your name and email address here. You will be subscribed to our email newsletter at the same time. An email will immediately be sent with the subject line, “Confirm your subscription.” Click on the confirmation link. The link to the Banded Dolman Shirt will come in the next email. The subject line is “Banded Dolman Shirt Pattern” and contains a link to the pattern.
2. Why have I not received any emails yet?
Add email@example.com to your address book so the emails go straight to your inbox. Emails will come from Anna Allen, my name, not Doll It Up. Check for missing emails in the different folders in your email inbox. Most likely it ended up in your “promotions,” “junk,” or “spam” folder.
3. I need help getting the pattern.
Almost all issues are solved as explained above. If you tried all of theses tips and instructions and still need help, feel free to contact me and my technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org I am more than happy to help! I will do my best to get back with you within 24 hours.
4. How do I print patterns the right size?
Print the pattern from a PDF reader, like Adobe Reader 5.0 or higher. Adobe Reader is free, here is a link if you need it. Patterns are designed to fit 18″ dolls. For the accurate pattern size DO NOT print from the browser.
Depending on the browser you use (i.e. Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and the browser settings one of the following may happen when you click the download:
- The file will go directly to a download folder on your computer. Open the download folder, select the file. Open the file in a PDF reader.
- The file will open in a browser window. Click “Download” or “Save As.” Save to a location on your computer. Open the file in a PDF reader.
- The file opens in a PDF reader. It’s ready to print.
After the pattern is open in a PDF reader, print the pattern pages the “actual size,” “100%,” “page scaling:none.” After it prints, check that the pattern pieces printed the right size by measuring the 1″x1″ square on the pattern pages.