- Cut out of felt, 2 tan squares (3/4 inch), 1 brown square (3/4 inch), 2 matching white irregular shapes (slightly larger than squares).
- Sew the 2 white pieces together leaving an opening on one side.
- Turn right side out and hand stitch the opening closed.
- Stack pieces together to make a s’more
- With tan thread add graham cracker dimples and stitch the s’more together at the same time!
Phew, put it in a dolls hand and play like she’s havin’ a s’more! Yum, yum! 🙂
Now for the cocoa.
This hardly needs explaining, but just in case-
- You will need a tea cup, a cotton ball, a brown felt circle cut slightly smaller than rim of the cup, 3 small white felt ovals.
- Place cotton ball in the tea cup.
- Lay on brown felt.
- Hot glue the small white marshmallows on top.
Time to serve it up!