How about some easy doll size holiday cookies?
They are made with fabric and Phoomph. Phoomph is a fabric bonding sheet. I am using the stiff variety to make my cookies.
Phoomph has adhesive on both sides. Once you place the fabric onto the adhesive, it is easy to cut out detail and there is no fraying! I love that I can use bits of cute fabric with no sewing and no ironing. Let’s take a peek at what I used.
- fabric with gingerbread men (mine is from Walmart)
It’s easy! I’ll walk you through the step by step process.
- Cut a section of Phoomph about the size of the gingerbread man.
- Cut out an oval around two of the gingerbread men on the fabric.
- Peel off the backing on one side of the Phoomph.
- Place a gingerbread man on the adhesive.
- Turn over the Phoomph, peel off the backing and place the second gingerbread man. As you are placing the second, line it up with the first gingerbread man on the front.
- Cut around the edges of the gingerbread man.
This was such a quick and easy way to serve up doll size gingerbread men cookies!
Phoomph is pretty cool! Now I’m going to be looking at my fabric scraps differently, dreaming up more no-sew crafts!
Disclosure: Coats and Clark sent me Phoomph and I joined in the challenge to create a doll size craft with it! All opinions are my own!